Shipping & Handling
All orders placed after 3 PM central time will be packed and shipped 2-5 the business days. In some circumstances, orders will be shipped out within 1-3 business days, we ship via USPS or UPS Mail.
We fulfill and ship orders daily from Mon - Fri. We do not ship to PO Box's.
AirGun orders will be shipped via UPS (except for PR/Guam/HI/Alaska/offshore insular areas) and accessories can be shipped by UPS or USPS.
Flat Rate and Free Shipping promotions apply to the lower 48 states only.
*Additional shipping charges may apply on orders outside of the lower 48 states such as Alaska, Hawaii and all other offshore insular areas, such as American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Shipping regions and zone restrictions are enabled for locations that do not allow for the purchase of AirGuns. Please review below our SHIPPING DISCLAIMER.
We offer optional enhanced Shipping Protection by: Navidium.
Items that are pre-ordered will ship out as soon as possible.
Reach out to us at 469-596-6496 if you ordered both in-stock and pre-ordered items and would like the in-stock product to be shipped out first. Additional shipping fees may apply.
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
- We send out a unique SMS (OTP) One Time Passcode on all orders, which must be entered at the time of checkout in order to process your order. This is a secured order verification process that prevents unauthorized transactions or fraudulent charges.
- All Airguns are inspected and tested prior to being shipped out to the customer. After receiving your product, please test to assure its functioning properly. The customer has 48-hours after receiving the product to notify us of any missing parts or shipping damages. In the case of rifle manufactured defects, AirGun Tactical will repair or replace the product based on the nature of the situation. Accessory and other non gun related manufacture defects will be handled by the manufacture directly.
- If the rifle has warranty defects within 30 days of purchasing & requires service, the customer is responsible for the shipping the product back to us and AirGun Tactical will cover the return cost for covered warranty issues.
- Items that are used, not in original packaging, or otherwise not in new and sellable condition cannot be returned without prior authorization from a representative. If approved, a minimum restocking fee of 15% up to 30% will apply.
- All products will have to pass a thorough examination if the item is sent back. In the case of customer misuse or human fault, we reserve the right to refuse or withhold a percentage of the return.
- Please remember that PCP airguns are highly technical products with many moving parts, seals, etc. that will need maintenance over time. There are certain o-rings and parts that are not covered under warranty, but considered routine maintenance (breech o-rings for example).
- Due to the complexity of these products there are many times that incorrect use can cause issues. These type of issues can be evaluated and would not be covered under warranty (installing aftermarket power kit parts for example or incorrect tuning).
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or Credit Card Company to process and post the refund too.
- In the event that an exchange or replacements is needed due to the error by AirGun Tactical. We will cover the shipping charges and any exchanges or replacements will be mailed out after the original item is sent back.
- In the case that an exchange or replacement is needed due to customer's error, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges. Items must be in new sellable condition.
Adapters & Accessories
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return most items in original packaging.*
Items that are used, not in original packaging, or otherwise not in new and sellable condition cannot be returned without prior authorization from a representative. If approved, a minimum restocking fee of 15%* applies.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Fraudulent orders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the laws governed by the state of Texas.
- Under the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, we will seek punitive damages of three times the amount of economic damages plus any additional amount incurred to include but not limited to the following, legal fees or any other fees associated with the recovery of a fraudulent transaction which may extend to third party collection fees.
- Because of the nature of the products that AirGun Tactical supplies, we perform an extensive validation of orders. This may include verification of shipping and billing information, phone calls to customers, and verification of valid e-mail, cardholder information and cardholders authorization.
- We send out a unique SMS (OTP) One Time Passcode on all orders. This is a secured order verification process that prevents unauthorized transactions and assists to help prevent fraudulent charges.
- We use a third party fraud prevention services to automate our fraud protection such as Fraud Judge and Real ID.
- Unreturned items within a reasonable time frame will be charged and prosecuted.
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice. However, we do our best to provide our customers with up-to-date and error free product information. In the event that there is a pricing glitch or mistake, AirGun Tactical is not obligated to honor pricing mistakes. If you place an order and it is found to contain a pricing error we will contact you by email or phone to inform you that your order can't be fulfilled. Your credit card will not be charged.
- We reserve the right to speak to only the card holder. If a fraudulent order is suspected we will wish to speak with the card holder and a phone number must be given to us. The cardholder cannot call us
- We reserve the right to fill orders that we determine are valid orders regardless if the transaction has not completed the SMS OTP or ID verification checks.
- Order tracking and shipping information is available after an order that has been confirmed, billed to the customer and shipped.
Unless exempted from sales tax, all sales tax shall be collected within the jurisdiction of the state of Texas.
*All cancellations and/or refunds will be subject to a minimum 15% transaction cancellation/refund fee.
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: By ordering from www.AirGunTactical.com you agree to the above terms and disclaimer. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, you know and are in compliance with all laws in your state, county and city and fully comply with them, and that all other information you provide to us is accurate and complete.